It’s always kind of shocking when the year comes to an end. Where in the world did the last 360+ days go? I don’t really know, but a good amount of it did go to exploring places in California.
As 2015 wraps up and as we prepare to enter the new year, here is a bucket list of backyard destinations I’d like to visit and little adventures I’d like to embark on.
I hope you guys will join me in exploring next year, wherever your backyards might be. Feel free to share items on your bucket list in the comments or by sending me an email. And if you’re in the Southern California/California area, let me know if you have suggestions on must-sees/must-dos!
Happy New Year, everyone!
- Bridge to Nowhere
- California Science Center
- La Brea Tar Pits
- Historic Filipinotown jeepney tour
- Americana at Brand trolley
- Grammy Museum
- Hindu Temple, Malibu
- El Matador State Beach
- Gamble House
- Take a stroll & photograph Colorado Street Bridge in Pasadena
- Hammer Museum
- Petersen Auto Museum
- Kenneth Hahn State Recreation Area
- Photograph Old Town Pasadena
- Heritage Square Museum
- Los Angeles museum of the Holocaust
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Inspiration Point
- Big Horn Mine
- Wayfarers Chapel
Photo courtesies are as follows:
– Top row from L-R: California Science Center by @jarrid_lopez, La Brea Tar Pits by @ispektorphoto, Petersen Auto Museum by @alexc43, and The Gamble House by @deanoinla.
– Bottom row from L-R: Inspiration Point by @everybodyhatesdee, Malibu Hindu Temple by @kartikeya16, Heritage Square Museum by @manny_zilla, and El Matador State Beach by @mkk0326.